This time saving, gluten free 5-minute red pepper, chilly and garlic pasta, really helps stay trim whilst delivering simple, elegant flavors by using minimum ingredients. This dish is perfect for those with very little spare time. We find dishes like this are easy to whip up and the washing up is at bare minimum, BONUS!
Cook & prep time: 5 mins
- In a pan, heat a little oil
- Add chopped garlic, chilly, red peppers, pine nuts and mix on medium heat for a few mins (not too long, do not burn the garlic or pine nuts)
- Add pre-cooked gluten-free or fresh pasta to the pan and mix the ingredients thoroughly
- Add some finely chopped parsley just before you turn off the heat
- Before serving and a sprinkle of pink Himalayan salt, black pepper and drizzle of olive oil
When buying pasta, there are many options available. Gluten-free pasta, egg free pasta and fresh or dried pasta. Red lentil pasta and spinach pasta are worth giving a go too and if you’re daring then try homemade pasta. We recommend using the Marcato Atlas 150 pasta making machine to make your homemade pasta.